Little Pebbles aims to:
• Offer services that are accessible to all children in the local community.
• Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
• Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and others around them.
• Work in partnership with parents/carers and to provide high quality play and care for their children.
• Carry out regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Little Pebbles is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
• Responding and listening to their views
• Keeping them informed at all times, through our newsletter, meetings and face to face
• Discussing their child progress and achievement, along with any difficulties that are raised